Diocese of Winona Employment
Advancement Director - Full Time
Pacelli Catholic School @ Austin, MN posted on Wed, May 15
Apply until: 2019-06-15
Advancement Director - Full time
2019-2020 Pacelli Catholic School, Austin, MN
Pacelli Catholic Schools in Austin, MN. is seeking to hire an Advancement Director. The Advancement Director will report to the School President and will be responsible for planning, coordinating and directing those activities that will enhance enrollment and attract the necessary philanthropic support to provide sufficient resources to insure excellent educational programs and the long-term viability of the school. The Director will lead the planning and implementation of all fundraising campaigns, including a comprehensive development plan, annual fund, capital and endowment funds, major and planned giving programs, donor relations (with an emphasis on high net-worth individuals), and corporate/foundation grant proposals, and will effectively manage all alumni relations activities.
- Experience in enrollment management, development, sales, marketing, communication, and/or volunteer management.
- Ability to appreciate and communicate a passion for Catholic education.
- Demonstrated leadership and effectiveness in developing and accomplishing organizational goals.
- Ability to build a team, effectively recruiting and managing volunteers.
- Superior communication skills, ability to conceptualize and execute strategic plans, the ability to interact confidently and effectively with school staff, students, donors, trustees, school administration, the media and alumni.
- Working knowledge of Apple Computers, Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and the Internet.
- Experience in a parochial or not-for-profit environment preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field strongly preferred.
The successful candidate will have strong interpersonal skills with the demonstrated ability to engage volunteers, prospects, parents, grandparents, students, alumni, faculty and administrative staff. The ideal candidate will exhibit vision and drive with an entrepreneurial spirit and will be committed to embracing the mission of Pacelli Catholic Schools. Candidates must be willing and able to travel locally and work some nights and weekends. Pacelli's compensation package is competitive and includes health and life insurance, a matching pension plan, and is dependent on education and experience.
Qualified candidates may send cover letter, resume, transcripts and 3-5 current letters of recommendation to email@example.com. For further information, please visit our website www.pacellischools.org