Diocese of Winona Employment
Spiritual Care Director
Madonna Living Community @ Rochester and Byron, MN posted on Mon, Aug 20
Apply until: 2019-09-20
The Spiritual Care Director is responsible for providing the spiritual and emotional needs for residents, families, and staff.
Develops and executes strategic plans, including budget development and management. Serves as a resource for residents/families and consults those that are making difficult ethical decisions such as preparing advanced directives. Shows attention to those who are facing the end of life and provides bereavement resources to both residents and families. Educates staff and volunteers on the importance of spiritual care in health and healing.
- One (1) to three (3) years of active ministry in church or healthcare setting.
- Understanding of the mission and ministry of the church as espoused in the healing ministry of Christ.
- Bachelor’s degree in theology or related field.
- Good counseling and listening skills.
- Theological understanding and respect towards all faith expressions.
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English.
- Completion of at least one (1) to four (4) units of clinical pastoral education at Association for Clinical Pastoral Education (ACPE) or National Association of Catholic Chaplains approved centers.
To upload your resume and apply, please go to: Madonna Living Community, https://careers-bhshealth.icims.com/jobs/4906/spiritual-care-director/job