Diocese of Winona Employment
Saint Casimir School @ Wells, MN posted on Thu, May 07
Apply until: 2020-06-07
Principal/Teacher, Elementary - Saint Casimir Catholic School in Wells
St. Casimir Catholic School in Wells, MN seeks an energetic, collaborative leader to serve as its School Principal starting in the 2020-2021 school year. The principal position is .5 with the option of adding a .5 teaching duty providing a full-time status if desired. We are a 104-year-old parochial school serving 45 students of all faiths in grades Pre-K through 6 and are fully accredited by MNSAA.
The Principal, in partnership with the parish priest, is the chief administrator and spiritual leader of St. Casimir Catholic School. He/she is responsible for the effective operation of the school. A key priority for the Principal will be to grow enrollment and expand programs.
The successful candidate must:
- Be a practicing Catholic in good standing
- Have a minimum of 5 years of successful teaching and/or administrative experience
- Obtains a master’s degree at minimum
The compensation package will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Interested candidates should submit the following items electronically to Father Greg Havel at email@example.com by May 15, 2020.
- A cover letter containing your vision of Catholic education and suitability for this position
- Resume with detailed professional experience
- 3 References
Review of applications will begin immediately.