Diocese of Winona Employment
Little Saints Daycare @ Hokah, MN posted on Mon, Aug 31
Apply until: 2020-09-30
Little Saints Daycare in Hokah, MN is seeking a full-time (40 hrs/week) loving teacher to join our nurturing staff working with our 16 month to 5 year olds who can help create a fun learning environment by incorporating educational lesson plans that assist their desire to learn through play.
Our 35-capacity, licensed daycare is growing in enrollment and love! We are opening our doors on August 31st ours hours of operation are M-F from 7:00-6:00 year round.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create fun and interactive lesson plans and learning experiences.
- Serve as a mentor to fellow teachers, assistant teachers and aides.
- Be caring, compassionate and love what they do!
- Ensure the safety and daily care of every child by following all licensing guidelines and center policies.
- Communicate directly with parents and prospective parents.
- Maintain a fun and interactive classroom that is clean and organized
We are looking for candidates that are passionate about the growth and development of the children entrusted to our care.
- Experience leading a classroom and creating educational lesson plans.
- Experience working in a licensed childcare classroom.
- Coursework or a degree in early childhood education or child development.
- Positive references and evidence of caring for children in a positive and nurturing manner.
- The ability to meet state and/or accreditation requirements for education and experience.
- Flexibility in the hours and schedule of work. Center hours are M-F 6:30 am to 6:00 pm, center staff may be scheduled slightly earlier and later than center hours to perform opening and closing activities.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
Pay: Based upon experience