Diocese of Winona Employment
St. Felix Catholic School @ Wabasha, MN posted on Fri, Dec 04
Apply until: 2021-01-31
Full-time, Administrative Assistant to the Principal for St. Felix Catholic School.
Provide advanced office support and knowledgeable and professional administrative services to students, staff, and community in an efficient, courteous, and timely manner so the overall district educational objectives may be achieved. Manage daily operations to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the school office or department.
• Preferred practicing Roman Catholic with a Bachelor’s degree.
• Work experience in office management and an administrative role.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Google Drive
• Ideal candidate will have excellent organizational, clerical, interpersonal, and customer service skills
• Strong interest in working with students is necessary
• Must be a self-starter, detail-oriented, and possess the ability to work
• Intermediate accounting/bookkeeping skills
• Prior experience in education setting preferred
St. Felix Catholic School is a Catholic, Christ-centered school dedicated to lifelong learning where students are encouraged to develop spiritually, morally, academically, and socially. St. Felix Catholic School services Preschool (age 3) and Pre-Kindergarten (age 4) students along with Kindergarten through Sixth Graders in Wabasha, Minnesota.
Please apply by electronically submitting a cover letter, resume, and references to Eric Sonnek, Principal, email@example.com