Diocese of Winona-Rochester Employment
St. John Vianney Church @ Fairmont, MN posted on Thu, Jul 21
Apply until: 2022-10-21
The position is responsible for overseeing and providing for general maintenance and operation of the St. John Vianney campus.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Being familiar with the condition of all buildings, property, and their mechanical components
· Maintaining boiler certificates of inspection and current operator’s license
· Maintaining boilers, furnaces and A/C units in all buildings
· Providing custodial care to the school
· Snow removal, mowing grass, trimming trees
· Prepare facilities for social events
· Maintaining and operating all mechanical systems such as plumbing, electrical, fire alarm and sound systems
· Maintain cost-effective inventory of supplies for church and school
· Preparing the school building for each new school year with necessary annual maintenance
· Developing and planning for future maintenance needs of grounds and buildings
· Relating to parishioners in a way that is professional, positive, and contributes to parish unity.
· Making safe use of all facilities a priority
This is a full-time position eligible for benefits including insurance, paid time off, and retirement.
To apply send your resume to: Fr. Andrew Beerman, 901 S. Prairie Ave, Fairmont, MN 56031