Diocese of Winona-Rochester Employment
School Principal - Grades PK-8
John Ireland Catholic School @ St. Peter, MN posted on Mon, Jan 15
Apply until: 2024-04-15
John Ireland Catholic School is a dynamic and faith-filled PreK – 8th grade Catholic school in St. Peter, MN. We are dedicated to providing a comprehensive education that encompasses spiritual, academic, and personal growth. Rooted in Catholic values, our community and vibrant team of teachers strive to create a warm and inclusive learning environment where students are inspired to excel academically and develop a strong moral foundation.
We are in search of a mission-oriented and faith-filled Principal to lead our school community in collaboration with our teaching team. The successful candidate will be a dynamic and committed leader and passionate about fostering a Catholic educational environment that nurtures both academic excellence and spiritual development from preschool through 8th grade.
- Have a minimum of BA/BS degree in education or content area with pedagogy coursework and MS degree in an Education Related Program (or willingness to begin to attain immediately and complete within five years) and preferably an Administrative License;
- Hold current State of Minnesota Teaching License – Have and maintain appropriate credentials;
- Has appropriate educational experiences;
- Exhibits competence in age-appropriate instructional methods and knowledge of subject matter being taught;
- Maintains good communication skills;
- Has proficiency in technology skills as the position demands;
- Possess good people and learning skills.
- Successfully complete standard Diocesan-required employee background check, BCA check, credit check, and motor vehicle check.
- Successfully complete VIRTUS training and maintain all Safe Environment Requirements of the Diocese of New Ulm and The Church of St. Peter
For a full job description and/or to apply, please contact Heather Gilbertson at email@example.com. Applicants will be asked to provide a resume with three professional references, a cover letter and a letter of good standing from their pastor.