Diocese of Winona-Rochester Employment
Lead Teacher - Preschool
John Ireland Catholic School @ St. Peter, MN posted on Mon, Jan 15
Apply until: 2024-04-15
Preschool, Lead Teacher, John Ireland Catholic School
John Ireland Catholic School is a dynamic and faith-filled PreK – 8th grade Catholic school in St. Peter, MN. We are dedicated to providing a comprehensive education that encompasses spiritual, academic, and personal growth. Rooted in Catholic values, our community and vibrant team of teachers strive to create a warm and inclusive learning environment where students are inspired to excel academically and develop a strong moral foundation.
We are in search of a faith-filled Preschool teacher to grow our program and join our team of passionate Catholic educators. The successful candidate will be a dynamic teacher with a desire to nurture the hearts, souls, minds and bodies of young learners. They will have strong communication skills and have the ability to build relationships with students, parents and the community. They will work to collaborate with school and parish staff and have a willingness to represent the Preschool throughout the community.
- Have a minimum of BA/BS degree in Early Childhood Education or Elementary Education
- Hold current State of Minnesota Teaching License – Have and maintain appropriate credentials;
- Has experience in early childhood education.;
- Has experience in Catechesis of the Good Shepherd or a willingness to learn;
- Maintains good communication skills;
- Has proficiency in technology skills as the position demands;
- Possess good people and learning skills.
- Successfully complete standard Diocesan-required employee background check, BCA check, credit check, and motor vehicle check.
- Successfully complete VIRTUS training and maintain all Safe Environment Requirements of the Diocese of New Ulm and The Church of St. Peter.
For a full job description and/or to apply, please contact Heather Gilbertson at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants will be asked to provide a resume with three professional references, a cover letter and a letter of good standing from their pastor.