Diocese of Winona-Rochester Employment
St. Casimir's School @ Wells, MN posted on Mon, Feb 05
Apply until: 2024-05-05
St. Casimir’s Catholic School is a dynamic and faith-filled K–6th grade Catholic school in Wells, MN. We are dedicated to providing a comprehensive education that encompasses spiritual, academic, and personal growth. Rooted in Catholic values, our community and vibrant team of teachers strive to create a warm and inclusive learning environment where students are inspired to excel academically and develop a strong moral foundation.
We are in search of a faith-filled preschool teacher to grow our program and join our team of passionate Catholic educators. The successful candidate will be a dynamic teacher with a desire to nurture the hearts, souls, minds and bodies of young learners. They will have strong communication skills and have the ability to build relationships with students, parents and the community.
- Have a minimum of BA/BS degree in Early Childhood Education or Elementary Education
- Hold current State of Minnesota Teaching License – Have and maintain appropriate credentials;
- Has experience in early childhood education;
- Maintains good communication skills;
- Has proficiency in technology skills as the position demands;
- Successfully complete VIRTUS training and maintain all Safe Environment Requirements of the Diocese of Winona and The Church of St. Casimir.
To apply, please contact John Hengel at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants will be asked to provide a resume, three professional references, and a cover letter. Please send it to:
St. Casimir’s Catholic School, 330 2nd Ave S. W. Wells, MN 56097
Position will remain open until filled