Friday - Saturday, June 7-8,
Co-Cathedral of Saint John the Evangelist in Rochester
- On Friday… We will host the Millennial Church Conference (www.millennialchurchconference.com) – “This unique, engaging, and refreshing day-long conference will empower clergy, Church staffs, and lay leaders to reach out to Millennial adults in simple, practical, and personal ways.”
- On Saturday… We will offer a day of prayer, sharing, witness, and worship, featuring The Vigil Project (www.thevigilproject.com), leading into our celebration of the diocesan Pentecost Vigil Mass on that evening at the Co-Cathedral of Saint John the Evangelist.
Click here for a detailed program & schedule
*There is no charge for Priests, Seminarians, Deacons, and Deacon Candidates
To register online (individual paid registration only) please click here
For paper registration forms please see the Promotional/Registration materials below.
Please click on the images below for more information on each presenter
The Millennial Church Conference
The Vigil Project
Parking, Places to Stay, Restaurants
For a map of downtown parking please click here
For Parking on Friday:
- There is city street parking at meters on Fridays.
- The following ramps are recommended for parking on Friday:
1. Center Street Ramp (11 W Center St, Rochester, MN 55902)
2. Hilton Ramp (15 1st St SE, Rochester, MN 55904
3. Damon Ramp (15 3rd Ave SW, Rochester, MN 55902)
4. Kahler Ramp - for overnight stays (110 W Center St, Rochester, MN 55902)
For Parking on Saturday:
- Street parking and all public parking ramps are free on the weekends.
- Damon Ramp is located next to the Co-Cathedral of St. John the Evangelist. The fee to park on Saturday is $2 for the first hour, and $1 for every hour after that. (Maximum of $12 -10 hrs). Saturday's fee is paid on the honor system.
For information on places to stay and restaurants please click here.
- A number of rooms are available at Assisi Heights, for more information please click here.
- Rooms at the Kahler Grand Hotel are available at a discounted rate, for more information please click here.
Contact: Todd Graff (Phone: 507-858-1270 / Email: email@example.com)