Friday - Saturday, June 7-8,
Co-Cathedral of Saint John the Evangelist in Rochester
- On Friday… We will host the Millennial Church Conference (www.millennialchurchconference.com) – “This unique, engaging, and refreshing day-long conference will empower clergy, Church staffs, and lay leaders to reach out to Millennial adults in simple, practical, and personal ways.”
- On Saturday… We will offer a day of prayer, sharing, witness, and worship, featuring The Vigil Project (www.thevigilproject.com), leading into our celebration of the diocesan Pentecost Vigil Mass on that evening at the Co-Cathedral of Saint John the Evangelist.
Click here for a detailed program & schedule
*There is no charge for Priests, Seminarians, Deacons, and Deacon Candidates
The Saturday afternoon “mission concert” led by The Vigil Project (3:00 pm, at the Marriott Hotel Ballroom) and the Pentecost Vigil Mass that evening (7:00 pm, at the Co-Cathedral of St. John the Evangelist) are free and open to all – no registration or fee required. Everyone can just come! Even if you are not able to participate in the program on Friday and on Saturday morning, consider joining us for the concert and/or Vigil Mass.
Online Registration is now closed, to register please contact Camille Withrow at 507-858-1271 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For paper registration forms please see the Promotional/Registration materials below.
Please click on the images below for more information on each presenter
The Millennial Church Conference
The Vigil Project
Parking, Places to Stay, Restaurants
For a map of downtown parking please click here
For Parking on Friday:
- There is city street parking at meters on Fridays.
- The following ramps are recommended for parking on Friday:
1. Center Street Ramp (11 W Center St, Rochester, MN 55902)
- Debit/Credit/Cash Accepted. Lower Level is Pay by Meter style.
2. Damon Ramp (15 3rd Ave SW, Rochester, MN 55902)
- Debit/Credit/Cash Accepted
4. Kahler Ramp (110 W Center St, Rochester, MN 55902)
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Please do not park in the Co-Cathedral Church lot on Friday and Saturday, so that spaces are available for daily Mass attendees. Thank you!
For Parking on Saturday:
- Street parking and all public parking ramps are free on the weekends.
- Damon Ramp is located next to the Co-Cathedral of St. John the Evangelist. The fee to park on Saturday is $2 for the first hour, and $1 for every hour after that. (Maximum of $12 -10 hrs). Saturday's fee is paid on the honor system.
For information on places to stay and restaurants please click here.
- A number of rooms are available at Assisi Heights, for more information please click here.
- Rooms at the Kahler Grand Hotel are available at a discounted rate, for more information please click here.
Contact: Todd Graff (Phone: 507-858-1270 / Email: email@example.com)